Tuesday 21 June 2011

MUMenTUM - Monday Check in 7

So I am back refreshed from my holiday and starting this week with some commitment by writing this long overdue post. I did mention that my holiday was 'home from home' and that I would be tweeting and throwing in a post or two for which I didn't manage (posting at least). I think you will all agree that when you are on holiday you do need to escape a little, not that I needed to escape from blogging but just to not do a lot and not spend too much time thinking and planning. Thankfully I didn't need to think too much besides putting all my efforts into one crummy book that didn't fulfil it's promise, I completed it with a bit of page skipping!

Anyway back to the subject of this post, MUMenTUM. I have been guilty of neglecting the girls, although I have been following their shenanigans on twitter and the emails I have been copied into. So I fully expect to be whipped back into shape now my holiday is over. I may have a tan (which is diminishing before my eyes) but I have put a couple of pounds on. To be honest though I very often fluctuate a few pounds so I am not too worried about that (lots of wine and food is a no brainer) it's the fact I never really know what to go on. If I weighed myself and I had I had lost a pound or two then I wouldn't credit myself with having achieved anything. Give me five pounds and we would be talking, now I do realise that will require some work on my part...

I also forgot to add this picture earlier that my husband snapped with MUMenTUM in mind. What a meany but it puts our weight into perspective and if she can flaunt it anyone can!



I started this post on Sunday and have only just come back to it now. After a few topsy turvy weeks, life is returning to normal this week. I have lots of reading and posting to do so without further a do I won't ramble on anymore, I just wanted to add this token post and show my support to the group :-)



11 comments:

  1. I am equally jealous of your holiday but I am glad you had a good time! You'll get back into it again. Welcome back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. We need pic of you as well you know.... just so we know who we are meeting this Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummyandthebeastie21 June 2011 at 15:31

    There is one on my post The Holiday, although not that clear. Don't worry I'll find you all! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessies_online21 June 2011 at 18:26

    It was bad enough that Daddy Beastie took that photo of me but I can't believe you actually posted it!!!
    Welcome back......it's good to have you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummyandthebeastie21 June 2011 at 18:30

    I know I told him off for perving at you. You really should sort out that muffin top now! and thanks :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummyandthebeastie21 June 2011 at 18:31

    There is one on my post The Holiday, although not that clear. Don't worry I'll find you all! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought there was an addition, as I read earlier on my BB.
    Welcome back and thanks for the support xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't remember filling in a photo consent form for my pic on the beach to be published !!

    Glad you have had a great holiday, glad to have you back

    Here is to a positive week

    Dianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, so glad you had a good break and time out is the perfect thing for a holiday!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could do with that picture on my fridge as a warning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Theramblingpages22 June 2011 at 10:29

    I agree a picture like that on my fridge, tubes of pringles, sweets etc might make me think twice!

    ReplyDelete