Friday 29 July 2011

Trunki Yondi




I was delighted to visit the Trunki stand at Christmas in July and chat with them about their exciting products. I am already a fan of their suitcases, such an ingenious design and there seems to be endless options for a ride on. Children really are spoilt for choice!

The lovely people at Trunki sent a Yondi for Beastie to try out. This is a comfy head hugger and travel chum in one. It is designed so that you can help your child get the most out of nap time with this unique shaped pillow that can be squeezed just like their favourite cuddly. They range from XSmall to Large, so cater for children of all ages.

We were given the Small size for 1-4 years old which is recommended for children travelling in a forward facing child seat.
They are double sided for summer and winter use, one side is furry and the other is just material. The circular pillow at the top is designed to stop sleepy heads from rolling, whilst the neck support prevents heads falling forwards. Finally there are magnets at the bottom that keep the two parts together providing support for little chins!

This product is ideal for everyday use, you don't need to be going on holiday or travelling far to put this invention to good use. I know that I have turned round many a time on a short journey to see my son has fallen asleep (as they generally do) with his head slumped to the side.

I noticed them for the first time in Sainsbury's last week along with their entire range and thought they were very reasonably priced at £12.50.

Beastie demonstrates how to use one (sort of) on one car journey. We haven't been on a long journey since we have had it and I know it will be invaluable when we do. I also know it will be great on a flight, so it will be put to good use then, if nothing else by me!

If you are interested in finding out more about the Yondi range and all the other fantastic products Trunki offer then take a look here.







Nb. I was kindly sent a Yondi to review. I have shared the experience and expressed views that are entirely my own.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they look fab. There is nothing worse then their little heads falling forward when they are asleep :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough for one of those ride-on Trunki suitcases. They look like such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get Mads a trunki, i just think they are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete