Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Gallery - Mother Love

The Gallery theme this week is Mother Love over at Tara's blog Sticky Fingers.

It took me a while to find a photo I thought suitable for this theme. Sadly I don't have any photo's on my computer of my Mum, Beastie and I. So I will certainly have to change that next time I see her! 

This photo is one I love, on our first holiday out to see my parents as a parent myself. My Mum had stayed with us for the birth but it was to be another three months until she held him again. Here they are just 'cooing' to each other and it was a lovely moment and I could sense my Mum's heart swelling. I remember thinking that thirty years ago it was me in his place, how time flies. 



Pop on over to the Gallery to see what other lovely pictures you find...



11 comments:

  1. That is just lovely. Nothing like a Nanny's love or is she a Grandma? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo so much love in it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great photo - captures a moment. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very loving photo indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo, looks like they are having a really indepth chat! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is talking to you, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my mum being with my daughter and seeing the love in her eyes, it makes me think of her holding me all those years ago. This photo captures grandma love perfectly!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a gorgeous photo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, a grandparent looks at a child so differently it truly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete