Monday 16 May 2011

Listography - Products You Couldn't Live Without

Kate over at Kate Takes 5 has asked us to whittle down 5 products we can't live without. I very quickly came up with this list and typed it out. I decided not going to think too much about what other items I could think of and whether I could think of any that really are crucial! nope, but here they are anyway...

GHD's

Since hair straighteners have been invented, I have not understood how I survived the world before. My hair is straight with a really annoying kink and looks dull and frizzy without them. If they were to break I would go into panic mode.

Eye liner

I admit I am someone who won't go out without makeup on, unless I feel awful and am forced to go bare by having conjunctivitis. Even then I won't venture too far and of course sunglasses are a must, outdoors not indoors like a celeb!

Vaseline

I always need vaseline for my lips and if my nose gets sore with a cold. If I forget a tub my lips instantly seem to get tight and dry. It's probably psychological.

Sunglasses

My eyes are pale blue so I squint an awful lot when it's bright outside. I always have to have my trusty sunglasses with me otherwise I literally can't see! You can generally spot me on holiday as the one with the panda look. I do try and sunbathe without them but never long enough for even coverage...

Tea

I love my tea. My love for tea is even more so as I have run out today (I never let this happen normally). A nice cup of tea makes everything alright doesn't it? unless you are a coffee drinker of course. Tonight I shall be savouring a cup of tea when the tea bags arrive with my husband.

Have a look at all the other items everyone else has on their list over on Listography.

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Ha, I wondered how long it would take for the GHD's to be mentioned!! Great list as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see any Disqus here missy *looks around* nope x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It scares me how similar we are. GHD's quite possibly are the best invention ever. Although I hate tea...bleugh! I am more of a diet coke kind of girl!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It scares me how similar we are. GHD's quite possibly are the best invention ever. Although I hate tea...bleugh! I am more of a diet coke kind of girl!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummyandthebeastie16 May 2011 at 17:43

    You are pulling my leg, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh loving your Disqus. I must take part in this Listography - looks like fun. Busy typing up the minutes of a HR meeting I recorded - yawn! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um I wasn't. googled it. When you are born with stick straight, baby fine hair, such pop culture escapes you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummyandthebeastie16 May 2011 at 19:53

    Oh you are so lucky, in that case then I am no longer surprised you don't know! You don't have to deal with hair ironed to within an inch of it's life :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inside the Wendy House16 May 2011 at 20:38

    I love my eyeliner. I only wear eyeliner and lipbalm...can't be bothered with the rest of the face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes!! Tea and sunglasses are 2 of life's essentials. Not sure I could get through day without either of these ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky. Bald. Pick your adjective. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eyeliner?! YES, I am totally with you on that. More so tan mascara even. But I never knew that having pale coloured eyes makes you more sensitive to the sun! Sunglasses are good for us anyway, buys another year or so with the squint lines I reckon...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I could almost have written your list, apart from the GHD's. Something in the water over here, does something terrible to your hair, it's so dry and I think if I used my GHD's it would fall off! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got GHD's on mine too. I could not leave the house without having used them! How did we manage before hair straighteners?

    I hope you got some more tea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mummyandthebeastie18 May 2011 at 10:33

    I have no idea either but I had a whole load of bad hair days! Yes that cup of tea was worth it! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have ghd's on mine too, they did break once..they had sparks flying out of the end but ghd kindly sent me some new ones free, very good of them!

    I used to love tea but have gone off it since I became pregnant with Rosie. I still like Earl Gray or The Tetley one with vanilla but can't drink the normal version...strange!!

    I love reading these sorts of things, you can learn a lot about people. Looking forward to meeting you at CyberMummy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pleased to see another person who's got make-up on her list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's possible to get addicted to Vaseline/lipsalve. I tried to go cold turkey once. Not pretty.

    ReplyDelete